Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Other"
- Origins of Wine Civilization
- Red Wines of the World
- Special Event: Celebrate the Wines of Piemonte, Italy
- Special Event: Porto & Douro Masterclass & Tasting with Alexandre Lalas
- Special Event: San Francisco Wine School Anniversary Celebration
- Special Event: Vega Sicilia Master Class & Tasting
- White Wines of the World
- Wines of Germany & Eastern Europe
- Wines of North America
- Wines of Spain, Portugal & Greece
- Wines of Spain, Portugal & Greece - Wine Wednesdays Edition
- Wines of the Southern Hemisphere