Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Advanced tasting"
- 1-Day Somm Essentials Service & Tasting Intensive
- Aromatic Whites & Thin Skinned Red Comparison & Profiling
- Crisp White Comparison & Profiling
- Flaw Identification & Timing Drills
- Rhône Master-Level Program
- Rhône Master-Level Workshop #1: Of Grapes and Grandeur: Expressions of Rhône Terroir
- Rhône Master-Level Workshop #2: Rock Stars and Fabulous Appellations on the Fringe
- Rhône Master-Level Workshop #3: A Terroir-Ist Approach To Tavel, A Winemaker’s Window On Châteauneuf-Du-Pape, And An Iconic View Of The Rhône!
- Structure & Aroma Component Tasting
- Thick Skinned Red Comparison & Profiling