Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "France"
- Beaujolais, Jura & Savoie
- Celebrating Clicquot: The Widow and The Wine - Featuring Dr Tilar Mazzeo
- Chablis, Chalonnaise & Maconnaise
- Cote d'Or
- Intro to French Wines
- Intro to French Wines at Enoteca La Storia Downtown
- Loire Valley
- Provence, Languedoc & Roussillon
- Rhone Valley