Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Other-beverages"
- Beer & Sake
- Beverage Cost Control
- Beverage Law
- Cellar Management
- Charm School: Playing the Part
- Coffee, Tea & Bottled Water
- CoraVin & Decanting Service OUT OF STOCK
- Creating Sales Through Service
- How To Taste & Talk About Wine
- Learning the Wine List
- Learning to Read Between the Lines
- Pairing Food & Wine in Restaurants