Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Pairing-&-serving-wine"
- 1-Day Somm Essentials Service & Tasting Intensive
- Advanced Food and Wine Pairing OUT OF STOCK
- Beverage Law
- Challenging Bottles, Customers and Situations OUT OF STOCK
- Charm School: Playing the Part
- CoraVin & Decanting Service OUT OF STOCK
- Creating Sales Through Service
- Food Pairing Lab
- Food Pairing Lab - Wine Wednesday Edition
- How To Taste & Talk About Wine
- Learning the Wine List
- Learning to Read Between the Lines