Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "South-san-francisco"
- 1-Day Somm Essentials Service & Tasting Intensive
- 2-Day Somm Essentials Sonoma: Theory, Tasting & Service Intensive
- Advanced Food and Wine Pairing OUT OF STOCK
- Aromatic Whites & Thin Skinned Red Comparison & Profiling
- Beaujolais, Jura & Savoie
- Beer & Sake
- Beverage Cost Control
- Beverage Law
- Bordeaux - Wine Wednesdays Edition
- California Wine Labeling & Mendocino