Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Other regions"
- Intro to Spanish Wines
- Intro to Spanish Wines at Enoteca La Storia Downtown
- Intro to Wines of the World
- Intro to Wines of the World at Enoteca La Storia Downtown OUT OF STOCK
- Red Wines of the World
- White Wines of the World
- Wines of Germany & Eastern Europe
- Wines of North America
- Wines of Spain, Portugal & Greece
- Wines of the Southern Hemisphere