Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Red wine"
- Advanced Food and Wine Pairing OUT OF STOCK
- Aromatic Whites & Thin Skinned Red Comparison & Profiling
- Cabernet is King - Thirsty Thursdays OUT OF STOCK
- Challenging Bottles, Customers and Situations OUT OF STOCK
- CoraVin & Decanting Service OUT OF STOCK
- Flaw Identification & Timing Drills
- Que Syrah Syrah - Thirsty Thursdays
- Red Wines of Central Italy
- Red Wines of Northern Italy
- Red Wines of Southern Italy
- Red Wines of the World
- Rhône Master-Level Program