Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Sparkling wine"
- 1-Day Somm Essentials Service & Tasting Intensive
- Advanced Food and Wine Pairing OUT OF STOCK
- Bubbles, Bubbles and More Bubbles - Thirsty Thursdays
- Bubbles, Bubbles and More Bubbles at Google
- Challenging Bottles, Customers and Situations OUT OF STOCK
- Champagne - Wine Wednesdays Edition
- CoraVin & Decanting Service OUT OF STOCK
- Italian Sparkling, Sweets & Spirits
- Rhône Master-Level Program
- Rhône Master-Level Workshop #1: Of Grapes and Grandeur: Expressions of Rhône Terroir
- Rhône Master-Level Workshop #2: Rock Stars and Fabulous Appellations on the Fringe