Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "White wine"
- 50 Shades of Gris - Thirsty Thursdays
- Advanced Food and Wine Pairing OUT OF STOCK
- Aromatic Whites & Thin Skinned Red Comparison & Profiling
- Cellar Nights - A Blind Tasting Bar Experience
- Challenging Bottles, Customers and Situations OUT OF STOCK
- Chardonnay - Burgundy, Butter and Beyond - Thirsty Thursdays
- CoraVin & Decanting Service OUT OF STOCK
- Crisp White Comparison & Profiling
- Flaw Identification & Timing Drills
- Savvy Blanc - Too Cool for the Pool - Thirsty Thursdays
- Special Event: Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles!
- Special Event: Dark Side of Pinot