Current COVID Status and Regulations in San Mateo County
Due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 Delta Variant, the County of San Mateo has issued a mask mandate in all public indoor settings regardless of vaccination status. Read the order effective Aug 3, 2021 As a result, ALL guests of San Francisco Wine School are required to wear masks when not actively eating or drinking in our facility.
Classes and Events Are Now Available In-Person, Online and Hybrid Room/Zoom Format
We continue to host both in-person and online Private Events and Public Classes. Most classes and events are being offered in our new Hybrid Format! Each class or event registration page will indicate the formats available. Learn how our How Our Hybrid Classes and Events Work Please see Our Commitment to Health and Cleanliness below for what to expect from your in-person visits.
Participate Online or Reschedule If You’re Sick or Unvaccinated and Exposed
To help our staff and guests stay healthy and to help our classes continue to run smoothly, we ask that if you are not feeling well, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19 in the prior 14 days, please:
- Stay home and participate as a Zoomer for 14 days from the date of exposure, until you no longer have symptoms of illness, or until you have been medically cleared to resume normal activities.
All rescheduling and distance learning options will be made available to you, so that you can continue your studies when you are ready.
If you are unable to join in person, you will be able to join most classes and events as a Zoomer. Most class recordings will be available should you need to miss class altogether and may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our Cancellation, Reschedule and Refund Policy
Our Commitment to Health and Cleanliness
- All of our staff has been fully vaccinated. Our staff will be working from home if they are experiencing any signs of COVID-19 illness. If an instructor needs to stay home, we will find a replacement or notify students as soon as we become aware.
- County compliant Face Coverings are required to be worn in our facility at all times by everyone unless actively eating, drinking or tasting.
- While social distancing is no longer required for the public, when feasible, we intend to continue to seat guests 6’ apart. You are welcome to move your seats closer together if you choose.
- We keep hand soap and sanitizer fully stocked for those who would like to use it.
- All glassware is sanitized as part of our regular pre-COVID protocols
- All tables will be cleaned between all classes as part of our regular pre-COVID protocols
- Doors and windows will remain open when temperature and noise permits to maximize circulation.
- Our new HVAC is equipped with Merve 13 filtration throughout the school and will be available even when the doors and windows are closed.
- Our building management is responsible for common building areas and has committed to keeping restroom soap dispensers and hand sanitizers full.
Health & Safety Concerns
If you have additional questions or concerns over any of our health and safety practices, please email email@example.com. Thanks very much for your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time for us all.