Glancy Wine Education Fund Auction
In cooperation with Wine Spectator and the Golden Gate Restaurant Association, please join us Saturday, November 5th for our spectacular Anniversary Celebration and the launch of the Glancy Wine Education Fund!
At San Francisco Wine School, we believe that every motivated and engaged student should have access to high quality, professional education in their trade. Since our inception in 2011, we have been providing tuition assistance and internship programs to worthy students interested in starting or advancing their career in the wine industry. The launch of the Glancy Wine Education Fund will allow us to greatly expand our ability to provide financial assistance to those in need. All event profits and auction proceeds will go towards establishing this important fund. Thank you for your support and participation! We're excited to celebrate with you!
Learn more about San Francisco Wine School's Leadership, Vision and Students!
Date & Time
Saturday, November 5th, 2016 4:30-7:30pm
"Glancy Wine Education Fund Auction and Global Grand Tasting"
4:30-7:30pm, Immediately following 'Test Your Wine Knowledge With The Pros'
Explore the many unique auction items all benefiting the new Glancy Wine Education Fund! Meanwhile, enjoy heavenly sips and gourmet bites from around the world as you mingle with panelists and instructors, enjoy sabering demonstrations, hilarious service olympics, and more!
- Meadowood Daytime Excursion with VIP Access to Private Wineries and Lunch for 8
- Yachting on the Bay & Exclusive Wine Tasting with Wendy Shoemaker
- Behind the Scenes Tour of ABC 7 / KGO-TV, Hosted by Weather Anchor Spencer Christian
- Iron Horse Sabering Experience with David Glancy
- Exclusive Tasting Experience at the Portuguese Consulate with Eugenio Jardim
- Four Course Wine Pairing Dinner for Two at Sociale in San Francisco with Sommelier Chris Gaither
- The 'Ultimate Cabernet Experience' for 4 Guests at Hall Wines in Saint Helena
- In-Home Personal Guided Tasting with Panelist Martin Sheehan-Stross, AS
- Dinner for Two at Lazy Bear with Some VIP Love from Wine Director Zach Pace
Want to Donate to the Cause? Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All attendees must be at least 21 years of age