We had so much fun cruising from Rome to Venice last summer, we're gettin' back on the boat for 7 nights starting July 27th! This time, we're on the brand new Azamara Pursuit starting in Barcelona, cruising up through the South of France, and back down to Rome! With only 340 state rooms, this small, luxury vessel has access to ports the big ships don't.
Master Sommelier David Glancy will lead our intimate, private group through local regional edu-tastings, epicurean pairing dinners, and on-shore excursions! We can now add more cabins to our previously sold out group and all inclusive ocean view rates start at only $1,815pp! Contact Adam Martindale to check availability.
Looking for a roommate? So are other students! Contact us for more info.
OPTIONAL PRIVATE GROUP EXPERIENCES
Besides the all inclusive wining, dining, entertainment and offshore excursion options this luxury cruise provides all passengers, here is the tentative list of additional experiences available only to members of our private group:
Barcelona Pre-Cruise Group Hotel - 2 night minimum
Sat, 27 July Barcelona, Spain
Sun, 28 July Port-Vendres, France
Mon, 29 July Cassis, France
- Complementary Cava & Sangria private welcome reception as we leave port hosted by Master Sommelier David Glancy
Tue, 30 July Marseilles, France
- Complimentary Provence Masterclass At Sea with David Glancy, MS
Wed, 31 July Monte-Carlo, Monaco
- All Day Visit to Island of Porquerolles with David - Private Tour, Tasting & Picnic at Domaine de la Courtade plus Tour of Carmignac Art Foundation (~$250 USD pp)
Thu, 1 Aug Livorno, Italy
- A Day of Self Exploration...
Fri, 2 Aug Livorno, Italy
Sat, 3 Aug Civitavecchia (Rome)
- All Day Excursion to Tuscan Coast with David and VinItaly Ambassador Laura Donadoni. Includes Visits to Caiarossa, DueMani and Prima Pietra and 5-course Lunch (~ $160 USD pp)
- Complimentary Antinori Wine Pairing Dinner At Sea at Azamara's Aqualina Restaurant, Designed and Hosted by Master Sommelier David Glancy
We CANNOT wait! Get more info and join us!
In the meantime, enjoy this fun recap of our 2018 adventures: