Comparing Wine Credentials & Tasting Methodologies Free Industry Talk
In this part of our Professional Development Series, join some of the wine industry's highest achievers: David Glancy, MS, CWE, Martin Reyes, MW, CWE & Fred Swan, DWS as they clarify credential the blur by comparing the similarities and differences of the major wine certification bodies.
You'll uncover the answers to important questions like:
- How much do professional credentials matter today?
- Which credentialing bodies are relevant in the industry?
- Which credentials are right for you and your staff?
Then, you'll experience the different tasting & exam methodologies along side the panel with a flight of 6 wines as they compare:
- Court of Master Sommeliers Deductive Tasting Format
- Society of Wine Educators Tasting Rationale
- Wine and Spirits Education Trust Systematic Approach and Lexicon
Check out all of our Upcoming Programs and bring your questions!
REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE:
Seating is limited. A fee of $45 will be collected upon registration to reserve your space and will be refunded upon check-in or cancellation at least 48 hours prior to the event.
San Francisco Wine School
415 Grand Ave #301
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Click for parking and public transportation information
All attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
San Francisco Wine School is an agnostic educational institution and this program is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the Court of Master Sommeliers, Society of Wine Educators, Wine and Spirits Education Trust, or Institute of Masters of Wine.