Purchase by Sunday, October 15th for on time delivery
San Francisco Wine School is thrilled to host this very special virtual event in conjunction with the Society of Wine Educators Conference Friday, October 20th at 10am PST / 1pm EST where Master Sommelier David Glancy will help you get you caught up on and taste the many new regions, trending grape varieties, and producers in the dynamic California wine scene.
WINE TASTING KIT INCLUDES:
- 2oz Samples of:
Bodkin, Sparkling Sauvignon Blanc, Cuvée Agincourt, Lake County NV - $20
- Popelouchum, Estate Blanc of Grenache Gris & Grenache Blanc, San Benito County 2021 - $45
- Cobb, Doc's Ranch, Chardonnay, West Sonoma Coast 2019 - $72
- Clay Shannon, Pinot Noir, Long Valley Ranch, Lake County 2020 - $25
- Phelan Farm, Autrement blend of Pinot Noir, Gamay, & Mondeuse, San Luis Obispo Coast 2022 - $55
- Big Basin, Grenache, Coastview Vineyard, Gabilan Mountains 2017 - $53
Testa, Marselan, Alisos Canyon 2021 - test bottling, not commercially available
- Dovecote, Syrah, Alisos Canyon 2020 - $85
- Berryessa Gap, Durif, Winters Highlands - $37
Instructions for setting up your tasting
- Guests must be registered with Society of Wine Educators to attend the event
- All attendees must be at least 21 years of age.