This six part series covers the artful strategy involved in learning how to talk about wine with your guests, understanding your restaurant’s wine list, offering food & wine pairing experiences, creating sales through service, delivering value, and moving with confidence. With lessons that are immediately useful on the restaurant floor, this class will help students take their sales and service skills to the next level.
1. Master How to Taste and Talk About Wine with Guests:
2. Suggest Successful Food and Wine Pairings:
3. Know the Wine List:
4. Increase Sales with Outstanding Service:
5. Sense Your Guests' Needs:
6. Play the Part - Charm School:
SESSION DATES & TIMES
This program is available only to private groups at this time. Contact email@example.com for scheduling.
San Francisco Wine School
415 Grand Ave #301
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Click for parking and public transportation information
All attendees must be 21+ years