San Francisco Wine School Certification Programs consist of multiple workshops over the course of days, weeks or months. They are designed to prepare you for success, no matter what your career path or certification goal. Whether you are an enthusiast newly embarked on your discovery of wine or a seasoned sommelier or other wine professional already established in the industry, you will find a program that's right for you! Classes are offered at our new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and Online. Private Programs and Corporate Training are also available throughout the United States.
Use the side bar and main menu filters to help you find the right one for you! Not sure where to start? Check out our Understanding Our Programs Guide or contact us for an appointment. You can always take the first workshop in the series and and apply the cost to the full program tuition if you decide to continue!
Filtered by "Global"
- 2-Day Somm Intensive: Theory, Tasting & Service
- Advanced Blind Tasting
- Certified Sherry Wine Specialist
- Certified Specialist of Wine
- Certified Specialist of Wine Online
- Intermediate Blind Tasting
- Intro Series at Enoteca La Storia in San Jose
- Restaurant Wine 101 OUT OF STOCK
- Somm Essentials
- Somm Essentials Intensive
- WSET by Grape Experience Levels 1, 2, & 3 OUT OF STOCK
- WSET Level 1 by Grape Experience OUT OF STOCK