Only 2 or 4 hours in length, San Francisco Wine School Workshops are the perfect way to quickly learn about a specific region or topic of interest to you, while getting to know our school and our credential programs. We offer over 65 different wine education classes at our gorgeous new Wine Education and Events Center in South San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. During each workshop, our industry leading instructors will guide you through blind tasting exercises of 6-12 wines to enhance learning.
Filtered by "Blind-tasting"
- 2-Day Somm Intensive: Theory, Tasting & Service
- Aromatic Whites
- Aromatic Whites & Thin Skinned Red Comparison & Profiling
- Bubbles, Botrytis & Fortified Wines
- CMS Tasting Methods
- Component Tasting: Aroma
- Component Tasting: Structure
- Conclusions: Tasting & Testing Techniques
- Crisp White Comparison & Profiling
- Faults & Imbalances
- Flaw Identification & Timing Drills
- High Acid, Unoaked Whites